CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Engine & Transmission, near Sparks, Washington
Steven Bill, 08/19/2022
My wife and I drove from Seattle Washington to Reno. We developed a coolant leak in the middle of moving our daughter into her dorm at UNR. My sister recommended Folbecks 4WD. Folbecks squeezed us in on a Thursday, had our heater hose replaced and cooling system serviced by Friday. By Saturday our daughter was moved in and we were back on the road to Lake Tahoe for the weekend. This was probably the best customer service and repair experience we have had. Thanks to Folbecks 4WD our week in Reno/Tahoe was a complete success. RJ was very professional and very helpful. I would recommend Folbecks to anyone in Reno/Sparks who needed auto repair services. Thank You to RJ and all the mechanics and people at Folbecks.